Enrollment » Student Records

Student Records

Student Records

Requests for student records are handled in the order they are received.  Requests made over school breaks will be processed when enrollment staff returns.  

Out of District Record Requests for School Registrars

In order to provide an enhanced and more secure service for our transfer students, all records requests for our former students must be made online using our new student record request system.  Fax, phone calls, emails, and mail will no longer be accepted.

  • Site Access: Go to ScribOrder 
  • Create Account: You must use your school email address, personal email addresses will not be accepted.
  • Verification: Once the account is set up, the verification takes about two business days to complete.  You will receive an email notification once the account is verified.
  • Submit Request: After the verification is complete, you can submit your request through ScribOrder.
  • Processing Time: Westgate will process your request within 7 business days.  You will receive an email notification once the request has been processed.
  • Downloading: You must log in to ScribOrder to download the requested student record.
Please contact [email protected] if you have issues setting up your account or submitting record requests.

Current Westgate Record Requests for Students and Guardians

Current students and parents may access the following through Infinite Campus using the student/parent portal.

  • K-8 Report Cards
  • High School Transcripts
Please note: students and parents will have access to the most recent term only. If you're having trouble accessing your student or parent portal in IC, please email [email protected] for assistance. 
Previous years records for current students can be obtained by filling out the form below.
If your student is enrolling in a school outside of Adams 12 school district, the new school must request records directly using ScribOrder ordering system.  If your student is enrolling in another Adams 12 school, records will automatically be transfered directly to the new school. Please email [email protected] with any questions.

Westgate Alumni

After graduation, final transcripts and academic records are transferred to the district to be archived and alumni should contact Adams 12 Records directly to request a copy of their records.  Please email [email protected] with any questions you may have.