HS Lottery Application Available December 1st
To apply for High School, 9th-12th grade, you will need to submit the following items:
- High School online Lottery Application (Begin applying on December 1st)
- 1 to 3 Letters of Recommendation (helpful outline on the left)
- 5 paragraph student essay describing their High School and College Readiness
- Most recent High School transcript
- Most recent state testing results i.e.: MAPs, PARCC, CMAS, etc.
- Behavior and attendance report from current school
- Accuplacer results from Front Range Community College**
To be eligible for Fall 2018 Front Range Community College Courses, we must have Accuplacer scores at the time of application to facilitate registration. Students must meet FRCC set minimum scores to qualify for college level courses. Failure to submit these scores will not preclude students from the Westgate Lottery, but may make them ineligible for FRCC courses in the Fall.
These items can all be submitted electronically by emailing them directly to email@example.com faxed to (303) 452-4519. You may also bring copies directly to the school if you would like.
** Student procedure for Accuplacer testing:
- Go to https://www.frontrange.edu and click on “Apply Now” to create an account and receive your Student ID Number (S#)
- Print off your ‘Testing Ticket’ (on the left) or pick one up at Westgate’s front desk.
- You will need the testing ticket and a government issued photo ID in order to take the Accuplacer at FRCC (school issued ID is acceptable)
- Visit https://www.frontrange.edu/campuses/testing-centers for hours and study guides
Important Contact Information:
Main Office Hours: 7:50 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. Monday through Friday
Enrollment Director: Rochelle Goforth firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrar: Rochelle Goforth email@example.com