HS Intent to Enroll Form
To apply for High School, 9th-12th grade, you will need to submit the following items:
- High School online Intent to Enroll Form
- Accuplacer results from Front Range Community College**
- 1 to 3 Letters of Recommendation (helpful outline on the left)
- 5 paragraph student essay describing their High School and College Readiness
- Most recent High School transcript
- Most recent state testing results i.e.: MAPs, PARCC, CMAS, etc.
- Behavior and attendance report from current school
If applicable, we will also need the following:
- Gifted Identification i.e.: IQ testing, Advanced Learning Plan (ALP), etc.
- Most recent 504 Plan
- Most recent IEP and/or Behavior Plan
These items can all be submitted electronically by emailing them directly to email@example.com faxed to (303) 452-4519. You may also bring copies directly to the school if you would like.
** Student procedure for Accuplacer testing:
- Go to https://www.frontrange.edu and click on “Apply Now” to create an account and receive your Student ID Number (S#)
- Print off your ‘Testing Ticket’ (on the left) or pick one up at Westgate’s front desk.
- You will need the testing ticket and a government issued photo ID in order to take the Accuplacer at FRCC (school issued ID is acceptable)
- Visit https://www.frontrange.edu/campuses/testing-centers for hours and study guides
Important Contact Information:
Main Office Hours: 7:50 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. Monday through Friday
Enrollment Director: Rochelle Goforth firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrar: Rochelle Goforth email@example.com