Election to the 2019-2020 Board of Directors
- Candidates must complete a short bio and answers questions that is to be submitted by March 15
- Schoolwide election will be held April 8 - 14
- Winners will be notified April 15
Each candidate is asked to submit a 5-sentence bio and answer the following questions:
- What makes Westgate’s mission and vision meaningful to you and your family?
- Why are you interested in serving on the Westgate Board of Directors? What are your perceptions about the roles and duties of the Board of Directors at a charter school?
- What area(s) would you be most interested in working on (i.e., finance/budget, events, fundraising, recruitment, legal, building improvements, school accountability, policy, etc.), and what skills and experience do you have that would allow you to be successful in these endeavors?
- What is your availability to attend regular board meetings and contribute additional time to board-related activities?