USDA passed an extended waiver for free meals for all students through the end of the 2020-2021 school year. Only available for pick-up at AD12 district locations.
Grab and Go Meals
FREE breakfast and lunch are available for pick-up meal service for all district students and for non-district children ages 1-18 at multiple locations on Tuesdays and Thursdays from November 17 - December 17 (with the week off for Thanksgiving break.)
Drive-Up Locations Tuesdays and Thursdays:
1:00 - 3:00 pm:
- Legacy High School, 2701 W 136th Avenue, Broomfield, CO
- Thornton High School 9351 N Washington Street, Thornton, CO
3:00 - 5:00 pm:
- Northglenn High School, 601 W 100th Place, Northglenn, CO
- Horizon High School, 5321 E 136th Avenue, Thornton, CO
Walk-Up Mobile Sites Tuesdays and Thursdays:
1:15 pm - 1:35 pm
- Country Side Village, 9850 Federal Blvd, Federal Heights, CO 80260
- Redwood Estates, 9595 Pecos St, Thornton, CO 80260
- St. Anthony's North, 2551 W 84th Ave, Westminster, CO, 80031 (parking lot to the north of the hospital)
- Park 88, 101 E 88th Ave, Thornton, CO 80229
- Front Range, 2885 E Midway Blvd, Westminster, CO 80234
- Stukey Elementary, 11080 Grant Dr, Northglenn, CO 80233
1:45 pm - 2:05 pm
- Friendly Village of the Rockies, 2100 W 100th Ave, Thornton, CO 80260
- Woodland Hills, 1500 W Thornton Pkwy, Thornton, CO 80260
- Lamplighter, 9100 Tejon St, Denver, CO 80260
- Village 88/Renaissance 88, 388 E 88th Ave, Thornton, CO 80229
- Cimmaron Village, 12205 N Perry St, Broomfield, CO 80020
- Oslo Apartments, 11501 Washington St, Northglenn, CO 80233
- Westview Elementary, 1300 Roseanna Dr, Northglenn, CO 80234
- Leroy Elementary, 1451 Leroy Dr, Northglenn, CO 80233
- Malley Drive Elementary, 1300 Malley Dr, Northglenn, CO 80233
- Woodglen Elementary, 11717 Madison St, Thornton, CO 80233
- Cherry Drive Elementary, 11500 Cherry Dr, Thornton, CO 80233
- Riverdale Elementary, 10724 Elm Dr, Thornton, CO 80233
2:15 pm - 2:35 pm
- Kimberly Hills, 2551 W 92nd Ave, Federal Heights, CO 80260
- Creekside Place, 9189 Gale Blvd, Thornton, CO 80260
- Aztec Villa, 8675 Mariposa St, Thornton, CO 80260
- Brittany Downs, 8929 Pearl St, Thornton, CO 80229
- Skate City, 200 W 121st Ave, Westminster, CO 80234
- Vega Apartments, 11801 Washington St, Northglenn, CO 80233
2:45 pm - 3:15 pm
- Denver Cascade, 9650 Federal Blvd, Federal Heights, CO 80260
- Valley View (Grove at Alta Ridge), 1201 W Thornton Pkwy, Thornton, CO 80260
- The Lodge at 84th, 1327 W 84th Ave, Federal Heights, CO 80260
- Timber Lodge, 1769 Coronado Parkway, Denver, CO 80229
- Casa Estates, 860 W 132nd Ave, Westminster, CO 80234
- Reserve at Northglenn Apartments, 11450 Community Center Dr, Northglenn, CO 80233
Free and Reduced Price Meal Applications
Families who have already filled out a Free and Reduced-Price Meal application with Adams12 Five Star or another school/district, are NOT considered Free or Reduced eligible with Westgate. These families must complete a Free and Reduced Price Meal application through CharterChoice Collaborative (SFA) to be eligible.
Families who include an email address in the application will receive an eligibility determination via email.
Download the .pdf application located in the box on the left side of this page. Complete the forms and return the original copy to Westgate, addressed to our Business Office.
- Please ensure that any changes made to the application are initialed. Any 'crossed out' changes must be initialed by the signer.
- Please ensure the completed application is signed.
Eligibility is not retroactive. The sooner a complete application is received; the sooner it will be processed and benefits can begin if the student is eligible.
Other Considerations for Paper Applications:
- Whiteout is NOT permitted. If whiteout is used, a new application must be completed for processing.
- Applicants must use black or blue PEN. If a paper application is filled out in pencil, it will be returned. If pencil is used, families must fill out a NEW application, they cannot just trace over their pencil.
- When any corrections are made; if made by the signer then they initial their correction or if corrected by collector then he/she must initial, date, and note with whom you spoke to regarding the correction.
- Income for ALL students and household members must be complete. All children’s income is put together in STEP 3 A. Please be sure that all income includes how often the person is receiving it.
- Complete student first and last name, school name and grade level.
- Frequency of pay must be complete, one box must be checked - monthly, bi-weekly (every other week eg: every other Friday), weekly, 2x month (eg: paid on the 1st and 15th), or annually.
- The signer must include his/her last 4 digits of his/her social security number or check the box “Check the following box if no SSN” if they have completed Step 3 (household and income information).
- The person filling out the application must sign, print name, and properly date the application.
- If household has a SNAP (food stamp)/TANF or FDPIR case # then they DO NOT need to fill out the income area or include a social security number, BUT the application must still be signed.
- Student and household members with the same name – no indication of two different people (middle
initial, Jr., Sr., etc.). The online application will flag the user if the parent/guardian and student names are exactly the same.
- Not including ALL household members. Please be sure to remind applicants that household members
include infants, grandparents, etc. Eligibility is based on total household size and total gross income. The
online application-if the household count entered by user doesn’t match the number of people entered by name on the application, they will be flagged.
- Signer not actually included in the Household list. The online application- the user will be flagged if the
signer name doesn’t match one of the household member’s information exactly.
- Missing last four digits of social security number or indication of no social security number on income