My Kid's Lunch Program
The USDA has released a waiver allowing our students to receive lunch meals at no cost through as late as June 2021 or when funding is discontinued. The monthly menu is on the left side of this page. Online students may also order lunches. Lunches are available for student instructional days only.
In order for your student to receive a lunch from Westgate, orders must be placed using the weekly ordering links below.
K-4 Students: A hot lunch will be served Monday through Thursday. A cold lunch will be sent home with the student on Thursday for Friday's lunch.
5-8 Students, High School Students and Online Students: Two-lunch packs can be picked up on Mondays and three-lunch packs can be picked up on Wednesdays. Lunch pick up will be at the front desk at Westgate on Mondays and Wednesdays after 10:00 a.m.
Lunch Ordering Instructions:
1. Click on the links below for each week you would like to order lunch.
2. Complete the form by entering your student's information.
3. Fill out and submit a form for each student who would like to order each week.
4. If you would like a printed copy for your records, please print before hitting the submit button. An electronic confirmation of your order will be sent to the email address you provided.
5. The ordering deadline is 9:00 p.m. on Monday for the following week.
6. Currently, lunches are free. In the event that this free program ends, payment is due at the time the order is submitted. Lunches cost $4.00 each. Pay by cash or check in the drop box in the vestibule or online using the Westgate school store.
Week of November 9
*No school on Wednesday this week.*