High School Application
Application for the 2024-25 School Year
Opened December 1st, 2023!
*Current Westgate students do not need to reapply unless applying for 9th grade.*
To apply for High School, 9th-12th grade, you will need to upload and submit the following items:
- High School online Lottery Application
- Current High School Transcript (10th-12th grade only)
- Accuplacer results from Front Range Community College
- Failure to submit these scores will not exclude students from the Westgate Lottery but will change the lottery priority and may make them ineligible for FRCC courses in the Fall.
- The Accuplacer results may be uploaded directly into the application before submission. If you need help, please call Rochelle Goforth at (303)452-0967 or email [email protected].
- Incomplete applications will not be included in the initial lottery.
Preference in Westgate's High School Lottery will be given to students in the following manner:
- Current Westgate students with qualifying Accuplacer scores
- Adams 12 students with qualifying Accuplacer scores
- Out of district students with qualifying Accuplacer scores
- Current Westgate students without qualifying Accuplacer scores
- Adams 12 students without qualifying Accuplacer scores
- Out of district students without qualifying Accuplacer scores
High school information night for current 7/8 students:2024-25 7/8 Information Night Recording
Important Contact Information:
Main Office Hours: 7:45am to 3:45pm Monday through Friday
Enrollment Director/Registrar: [email protected]