11th Grade Only - SAT
- 11th Grade Only - SAT
- 4/12/2023, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- High School
Time: Please arrive at normal drop off time (7:50-8:00am) for check in. We recommend arriving early to miss the traffic of carline so we can ensure a timely check in. Students will not be allowed entrance into the testing area after 8:10am and they will have to attend the makeup day. Please see the details below for dismissal times.
Location: At Westgate Community School in the High School
What to bring: Students only need to bring a light jacket (it can get chilly!), a water bottle and a few snacks (if desired during breaks). Any additional items that your student brings with them will be kept in a separate, locked room during the test (including cell phones and smart watches or any other smart device).
Other things to consider on test day:
• ALL cell phones and smart devices will need to be kept out of the testing rooms. If a cell phone or watch or other device were to go off during the tests, it could invalidate all the tests. Students will not have access to their cell phones or smart watches until after all testing is completed.
• Students will not be permitted to leave early, so please communicate that with them and plan pick up (if applicable) accordingly. When testing is complete, students are dismissed from school for the day. The standard SAT will end at around 12:00pm and students with testing accommodations will finish at 1:45pm. Students need to eat a full, healthy breakfast before coming. Any other beverages besides water will not be permitted by students in the testing rooms.
• We will provide pencils and calculators- no need to bring your own.
• If students have FRCC classes during this time on April 12th, it will be up to the student to communicate with their professor(s) about being gone for this assessment.