Avoid these Common Mistakes
1. Wrong paper size. Artwork must be 8.5 x11 inches. It is best to use the paper provided by OW.
2. Keep student signatures at least 1 inch from the edge. While the background color can (and should) go all the way to the edge of the paper, student signatures, dates, etc should be at least 1 inch from the edge. Also, any important parts of the artwork should be kept at least 1 inch away from the edge. On some products, cropping may occur.
3. Don’t use abrasives. Do not use sand, salt, raised glue, or glitter (even little bits in paint or gel pens or markers) on your artwork. Artwork with these mediums will be returned unprocessed.
5. Avoid copyright issues. Please don’t submit artwork if there is any doubt that it could be a copyrighted subject, such as Pokeman, Mickey Mouse, Star Wars, Emojis, Coloring Book Pages, etc.
6. Please note: Artwork is reproduced as is. OW does not ‘ZOOM’ or “CENTER” or “ALTER” the art in any way. If the student drew a tiny drawing and it is not centered, that is how it will be reproduced on any products ordered.
Keep in mind…Words written on the artwork can be hard to read when reproduced on the smaller products like keychains, mini magnets, etc.